Salted Maple & Cinnamon Coconut Chips
Aloha MeeNuts! Here's another quick and delicious recipe idea for the holidays. I wanted to make something that tasted like holiday kettle corn, but not corn ... so I decided to use organic coconut chips instead. Makes a great snack on its own or as a crunchy topping! Happy Holidays and Enjoy!
Recipe: Salted Maple & Cinnamon Coconut Chips
Prep Time: 5 min
Bake Time: 30 min
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the maple syrup, sea salt, ginger, and pumpkin pie spice.
3. Add the coconut chips and coat thoroughly.
4. Line a full sheet pan (or two half sheets) with parchment paper and spread a thin layer of the coconut mixture evenly on the pan.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, cool completely and serve. Enjoy!
6. Be sure to store these in an airtight container or they will get stale! They should stay crunchy for at least a week if stored properly.