MeeNut Butter Pumpkin Persimmon Pudding
*Remember to get in your holiday orders by end of day today 12/14 for guaranteed delivery by the 25th!*
I absolutely love persimmons, both hachiya and fuyu! It's one of the things I truly look forward to this time of year! They remind me of my childhood in Korea.
I've always wanted to do a recipe with them so I hope you enjoy this quick and simple pudding recipe! I used a super ripe hachiya because of I felt the texture would work better for a pudding. Enjoy!
Recipe: MeeNut Butter Pumpkin Persimmon Pudding
¼ cup Paleo Pumpkin Spice MeeNut Butter
¼ cup full fat coconut milk
2-3 pitted soaked medjool dates (to taste)
¼ cup pumpkin puree
3 oz super ripe peeled hachiya persimmon
2 oz gala apple peeled & cored
½ tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Remove pits from dates, place in a mason jar, fully cover with water, close lid, and soak overnight.
2. In a Vitamix blender, add coconut milk, dates, persimmon, apple, and pumpkin pie spice and blend until smooth.
3. Add the Pumpkin Spice MeeNut Butter and blend until smooth.
4. Add the pumpkin puree and continue to blend. Mixture will be thick and you will need the masher tool to blend well. If it is too thick for your taste, you may add more coconut milk or even some of the liquid from the soaked dates to your mix.
5. Refrigerate for a few hours. Garnish with unsweetened coconut flakes and serve chilled. Enjoy!
*I do NOT receive any monetary compensation or perks from any of my recommended products. I just personally like and get the best results from them.