Paleo MeeNut Butter Pumpkin Spice Brownies
As promised, here is my recipe for MeeNut Butter Pumpkin Spice Collagen Brownies! They are paleo, grain free, gluten free, dairy free and so easy to make! The perfect healthy treat for the holiday season and life after whole30!
Try it out for your Thanksgiving feast or a snack on the go like the pic above! I layered a mason jar with dairy free coconut yogurt, bananas, coconut cream frosting (recipe below), a meenut butter pumpkin spice brownie (recipe below) and drizzled some melted dark chocolate (I used dairy free Eating Evolved dark chocolate) and pumpkin pie spice on top (I used Primal Palate)!
Recipe: Paleo MeeNut Butter Pumpkin Spice Brownies
1/4 cup cacao powder
2 scoops unflavored collagen peptides (I used Vital Proteins marine collagen)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup cacao nibs
1/2 cup Pumpkin Spice MeeNut Butter
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
4 tbsp raw honey
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F
2. Mix all the dry ingredients (first three ingredients) in a bowl and set aside. Set the cacao nibs aside for later.
3. Mix all the wet ingredients (the rest of the ingredients) in another bowl.
4. Carefully add in the dry ingredients into the wet and mix thoroughly.
5. Add the cacao nibs to your batter.
6. Grease a 9x9 pan and pour your batter into the pan. I used Primal Kitchen avocado oil.
7. Bake at 350 F for 30-40 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Cool completely and serve with my paleo coconut cream frosting!
Paleo Coconut Cream Frosting:
1. Chill a can of full fat coconut cream overnight. The cream will rise to the top and harden.
2. Scoop out 1 cup of the cream only and mix with 1 tbsp raw honey.
3. Keep chilled and enjoy on paleo brownies or cupcakes!